Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Projector Springs

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bill shaden's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a graflex projector. I need the springs that drive the reels. Does anyone know where I can get these. I think that I have seen the same kind of springs on Bell+Howell projectors.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Call Irv Higdon in California. HE has all sorts of projector stuff. I have dealt with him a lot in the past and he has always been good to me. 1-800-318-3259 Good Luck

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •